Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Would You Say I Have a Plethora of Pictures?

[This is an older picture I have of me and my new singing duck, Elvis.
Thanks, Hannah.]


[At Brooke's (left) track meet last week watching her run her personal
best
mile time of 6:26. The girl on her right didn't stay with her for long.]

[On the bus going to Cedar Point on Memorial Day.
Check out Anna's crazy eyes! and Savannah's crazy face.]

[Waiting in line for our first coaster of the day, the Millenium Force!]

[We ran across a couple thugs in line...oh wait, do thugs
wear "Fraser Singers" t-shirts?]

[Fatfield in line for the Maverick. He was kind enough to pick me up
from the airport on Sunday. Thankfully the Red Wings were up 5-1 by
then or I would have had to wait for a while so he could finish watching the game.]


[Part of my crew for the day ready to ride The Maverick.
also captioned: Hey! There's those two thugs again!]

[Nothing speaks to a healthy dinner like a Giant Elephant Ear.]

[Haley made an ambitious attempt at eating an entire Giant Elephant Ear all by herself. She didn't know that it was going to bigger than her head. I, on the other hand, saved 70 cents and ate 4 ounces of ice cream pieces.]

[As our last ride of the day, we rode front row on the Top Thrill Dragster. Sarah had never ridden it before, and she was in for quite a ride. 0-120 mph in 4 seconds. At least we didn't get stuck at the top for 15 minutes like some other people earlier in the day.]

These are some wedding pics that I have received since the wedding.

[Aunt Leslie, my younger sister Gerty (birth name: Krisanna),
and my big sister, the bride...Katie Wooster.]


[Dad and Katie.]

[Being introduced to the reception as "Mr. and Mrs. Ben Wooster!"]

[The only close up of the bride and groom and I have found so far.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, wish i was at the cedar pointe trip, but at about 5 o'clock that evening, i remembered to ask my dad, and i felt very bad that i couldn't make this my 3rd year in a row to go with cornerstone, oh well, i have 4 more years to attend!!!