Thursday, May 7, 2009

Turtles, Tigers, and the 80's

Monday night I went to another Tigers game. This time it was with a couple guys from church and some of their friends. The Tigers got beat, but we didn't really care. We had a good time because it was 80's night at the park so there was some sweet 80's themed entertainment going on.

[Although I wasn't allowed to watch the show as a child,
I did have some Turtle slippers and maintain a great deal of respect
for all creatures trained in martial arts, whether they be human or reptile.]


[Did someone say "flux capacitor"? There were 7-8
DeLoreans parked out front of the stadium...]

[...and they were parked right next to a couple
of Ferrari's. I didn't exactly fit. And no, I'm not asking
for my cell phone in the picture, I'm displaying my
Charles Kirby "hang loose" tribute wave. ]


[Friend of Joe, friend of Darth Vader, Tom Selleck.
Maybe one of those Ferrari's out front was his.]

[Friend of Joe, Joe, Luke's dad, and a Storm Trooper who
volunteered to blast
the photographer for cropping me out
of the first picture.]


[The new TMNT video game. I essentially just hit
a lot of buttons as fast as I could and was victorious.]

4 comments:

greglong said...

C'mon, Kevin! Where are your tight-rolled jeans? Your inside-out sweatshirt? Your polo shirt with the collar up?

Oh, wait...you probably weren't old enough in the 80s to remember those things.

kevin said...

I considered wearing pull ups and cowboy boots to represent my typical 80's attire...but maturity got the best of me.

Rachel L. Moen said...

Why weren't you allowed to watch Ninja turtles...it gave you nightmares, didn't it? For some reason a bunch of turtles running around with different color bandanas around their heads scare me. ; )

Anonymous said...

isnt that what we all do? hit random buttons and usually win because of it! huzzah!