Monday, February 2, 2009

Thoughts that Came to Me Immediately After Posting the Last Post

Another really sorta-funny memory was watching and listening to B-rooke and Kadin duel it out with sharing testimonies about what they each learned over the weekend. Each shared about 5 times and kept going back and forth. I think B-rooke finally won the non-existent "Most Testimonies" award, but maybe that's because she's a girl and women speak almost twice as many words per day on average as men do.

Also, in reference to my said eating of graham crackers and milk, I have two things to say.

#1. With the exception of Middle School leader, Sarah Schnepper, and I partaking in this treat on the Middle School Advance, I think it has been 10 years since I ate graham crackers and milk. Sooooo good.

#2. Either I am a much more patient person than I was 10 years ago, or time has caused a memory lapse, but these graham crackers seemed to become sufficiently saturated with milk in a much shorter time than I ever remember. Literally, the second cracker I baptized in the milk broke off in the glass, so I was left to try and fish it out with my right index and middle finger(s?) to no avail. Minutes later, however, the cracker quadrant resurfaced and graciously allowed me to scoop it up and slurp it down. 

3 comments:

Rachel L. Moen said...

Haha..seriously, your blog is so enjoyable to read. How you write is so amuzing! Thank you for keep this up... : )

Anonymous said...

I haven't stoped thinking about those crackers since I left. I need to get to the store asap. In fact I may go right now.

-sarah schnepper

oh and ps. the advance was a blast!

kevin said...

I had more graham crackers and milk tonight. No such thing as too much of a good thing.