Saturday, February 20, 2010

Joy Through The Cancer

Please check out the new blog of my college friend, Jason Norton. He recently found out he has stage c3 cancer and will be blogging his journey on his blog. Jason is a Godly brother and has a great perspective on this cancer. He and his wife, Mary, are also expecting their first child, a daughter, in July!

"Obviously, not a trial I planned nor wanted to ever go through, but I’m fortunate enough to know that God the creator has an even better plan for my life here on earth, no matter how long that may be. This blog is truly not to bring more attention to myself, but ultimately to proclaim the name of Christ and how He uses situations like these to reveal His grace and His greatness. I hope to use this as an avenue to share, not only my battle with cancer, but how the Lord is growing and strengthening me during this trial."

No comments: