Saturday, January 9, 2010

Favorite Things

It's been a while since I've posted a "Some of my Favorite Things" list on here.

For what it's worth, here it is:

Music:


Grounds for Divorce - Elbow - super cool sounding song.

If You Wanna Go - Joy Williams - co-written by my friend Tim's cousin


The Civil Wars (What I've heard of them so far, at least.)


Books:


you can read an excerpt from the book here


I bought this book with a Christmas gift card. Thanks Dan Rudd!

Life Stuff:

My roomates Tyler Rima and Mike Morter

The Packers making the playoffs

Twitter

Iowa Hawkeyes winning the Orange Bowl

Colt McCoy's speech after getting injured on the 5th play and watching his team lose the national championship game. A true class act.



Chick-Fil-A

Providence Bible Church

Watching Mike walk out onto our porch, stretch out his arms, and yell, "This is my city!" at the top of his lungs - for no reason at all.

Having Tyler just walk up to me dressed in a plaid shirt, black skinny jeans, a tie, and suspenders, and ask if he looks like he's dressed for a night on the town. I told him he looks like he's dressed for a barn raising.

No comments: