Friday, November 28, 2008

Home for Thanksgiving

[Jonny 5 and his birthday cake]

So while at home I got to go to the party for the ages: Jonny 5's 26th birthday party held at Chuck E. Cheese's. It was a great party and a fun chance to see some old friends - some I hadn't seen since high school. 

[Top: The party clan - minus a few party poopers who left early]
[Bottom: Jessa, J - 5, Jordan, and Kurt aka "Bitter Bobby"]

Wednesday was my dad's birthday. I got him Tim Keller's newest book The Prodigal God.

For Thanksgiving my grandpa and grandma came to town on Wednesday and spent most the Thanksgiving day with us before they headed home. 

This morning I went to a new coffee shop and had a Chai Tea Latte and worked on my lesson for Sunday. Tonight some good friends came over for dinner and we had a good time eating homemade chicken noodle soup and catching up  on stories from the past year. 

Now my sisters are watching the 2 hour "24" special that my dad recorded from Monday night. Jack Bauer should've run for president. He's pretty much the coolest dude ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris for president before anybody else! he's WAAAAAAAY cooler than that jack dude.